Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Graphic Design Mags

I wanted to share these because they are great resources for people interested in graphic design. Being a rookie in that area, it has certainly helped me out.

How MagazineCMYK Magazine

I came across an article that listed the top graphic design magazines.  I didn't even know there were graphic design magazines.  I decided to check a few of them out and my favorites were definitly HOW Design and CMYK.   I really liked HOW because they gave some interesting tips for graphic designers.   CMKY lists a variety of portfolios from different designers.  They also have a contest that allows you to enter in your portfolio and the winner gets their portfolio published in the magazine (give it a shot!). The last notable magazine is Computer Arts.  They offer tons of tutorials on many things related to graphic design.  They also have online competitions using applications like Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXPress, and MUCH more.

CMYK Magazine
Visit the magazine web sites:
HOW Design
CMYK
Creative Arts



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Amanda. My roommate used to read HOW, but I've never heard of the others. Looks pretty interesting.

    -Rosie

    ReplyDelete